Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

GOOD MORNING,what you got planned for today

Started by Hic, January 20, 2024, 01:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charry

Quote from: Mart on February 03, 2024, 03:26:59 AMGood morning - A mild but dull start to the day +10°C. No plans to do much but a video chat to our daughter this afternoon. She lives in Spain. Looking at this dull day, I wish I was with her.  :)

I wish i was back in spain also mart ..
Where abouts is she ?
Nice weather there at the moment ...

Mart

Good morning everyone - It's supermarket shopping this morning, nothing planned for the afternoon.

Our daughter is the Malaga area Charry.

SirfurryanimalWales

Went to Spoons for breakfast,cleaned upstairs,watch TV.
Curb your Enthusiasm is back.
Y Gath o Gymru

Fleur

Up late today, met a friend at lunchtime, shopping on the way home, reading the paper and having a cuppa now

charry

Had Car washed and waxed , then a quick shop, washing , and housework ....

Fleur

Another friend came to visit and the 'cuppa' turned into a Baileys ! I dunno, a housewife's work is never done..

Hic

visit cafe for breakfast,bit of shopping,rest of day is mine,oh no its not,got youngest grandson comeing this afternoon grrrr lol

QuietMouse007

Just catching up with house-cleaning..
it has been neglected lately, been poorly.. :(

Mart

Big clouds around this morning. 10°C and a bit windy. I'll be taking an early ride to the doctor's to pick up a prescription. From there to the allotment if it's not raining.

charry

Another day indoors, so windy , cant walk in it ...straight off the sea...

Looking at villas , and  local lodges for my;70th in 2025 ...

Hic

busy day,kids eh,divorce in the air grrrr,,,,,going out for dinner,,pub in Burry Port,,may have a couple of beers lol

Ronald

Nothing going on today, did a small grocery shop for some meats.
I am still kicking this around about making an appointment to renew my driver's license. I must do a written test, and an eye test. The eye test I am sure will fail me. My eye site is fading, close up is a huge strain to see, distance is OK it seems.

Ever since cataract laser eye surgery and brightness really hurts my eyes. To top it off I also have macular degeneration. This is getting worst, I think. I do have an eye appointment but in May, I think I'll have to move it up.

SirfurryanimalWales

Y Gath o Gymru

Mart

A very dull and wet morning with a temperature of 5°C. I'll be going to the pub with a friend around midday for a pint of beer and a bag of crisps. Also some sorting out of paperwork has to be done regarding my brother's house.

camper6

Wish I could join you.  I miss those days.  Most of my friends are gone.