Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

GOOD MORNING,what you got planned for today

Started by Hic, January 20, 2024, 01:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleur

Pouring with rain but I met a friend for coffee, picked up some shopping on the way home and now catching up with emails, word games etc. until it's time to start cooking lunch

Enjoy your curry Mart !

charry

Indoors all day , rain and wind
Not feeling great
So i need to rest into between sorting hubbys needs ...

camper6

Today I made cabbage soup.  I can't buy it and I love it so I have to make it from scratch.  But next time I'm going to steam the cabbage till it's soft otherwise it stays hard forever.

Mart

Good morning - Another one pouring with rain. Roll on some nice weather. The light evenings are on the way back, so that's one good thing.

It was a good curry last night with enough left over to provide a meal tonight. I won't be doing much today apart from tidying up the garage.

Have the best day possible everyone. :)

QuietMouse007

This morning I will do housework, like everything to be spic and span..
but not always possible when you get older with ailments.. :(
Hopefully go out later to the park....but rain and high winds are expected..
so perhaps just a ride into the countryside in the car.... :)

Fleur

Morning all, heavy rain and wind, seems pretty general at the moment

I'm having a lie in, before popping to nearby shops, sorting through my clothes making a bundle for the charity shop next week, cooking and having tea with a friend later this afternoon

Enjoy your day everybody 

charry

Another day in....wind rain and dark out
Woke up with a headache and a leaky loo
Waiting on plumber to phone now

Enjoy everyone x

camper6

Seniors Day at Shoppers Drug Mart.  They offer 20% discount so I will be visiting for shampoo and anything else I might need.

Mart

Good morning - A dry start and 0°C. I'll be cycling to my brother's house soon to let the gardeners in. They'll be washing the patios and cutting the plants back to tidy everything up. This will hopefully make it more attractive to buyers.

This is the 3rd time I've had to leave early to go there. The gardener hired previously failed to turn up and we had to give up on him. Hope this one proves better.

Have a good day. :)

Fleur

I can't believe it's stopped raining ! Day out with my daughter, coffee, shopping, donating clothes to charity shop then meeting her partner for lunch

Enjoy your day 🙂

charry

Hair cuts for us both today ,
Cold here but sunny ,
Just got back from a solo beach walk ...

Ronald

1000  cloudy out, it is going to rain and possibly snow today, then the weather is going back to summer like.

QuietMouse007

Like most days......chores in the morning, lunch,  either visit the park, or rest in the afternoons..
I sooo miss my Tai chi classes...mixed with so many nice people....Covid made our club fold...
Ive kept in touch with a few members and we sometimes meet for lunch, but not very often...
enjoy your day/evening..

charry

Cloudy and sun ,then rain
Day in waiting for grocery delivery , housework , solo 10 min walk along the beach , across the road from me