Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

GOOD MORNING,what you got planned for today

Started by Hic, January 20, 2024, 01:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mart

Mrs mart used to be a hairdresser, so always cut my hair. She does it from the wheelchair while I have to sit on a stepping tool. A trial for both of us ..but all done for another 4 or 5 weeks. We do hers between us. She does the front and I have this thingy for cutting it at the back. Doesn't do a bad job..

Hope you get the powerchair sooner than expected.

charry

Thanks Mart ...i will call them tomorrow and give them another push fingers crossed

SirfurryanimalWales

helo pawb
Rwy'n cael danfoniad siopa o Asda, yn cael te yn Wetherspoons ac yn mynd i weld drama 'Nawr mewn munud' wedi'i gosod yng nghymoedd Cymru.

For the monoglots out there that's hello everyone,I'm having a shopping delivery from ASDA,having tea in 'Spoons and going to see 'Now in a Minute',a play set in the Welsh Valleys.
Y Gath o Gymru

Hic

morning all,its a wet start to the day here,car in for mot,pick up meds,and thats about it,,,have a great day

charry

Not doing much today , basically phonecalls , grovelling for things again grrrr need the shop, but i will,pop out quick on my own ,
Housework this afternoon
Still waiting on getting hubby up , hes dead to the world today
Ill wash, dress and feed him first ...
Have a good day everyone ..

munch

Bit dismal out there so I'm satill wondering what to do for the day. I think I'm going into hibernation mode
Don't be fooled  by my cute, furry face and beady eyes. I really am your friend.

Hic

well its still raining,grrr,well the merc passed mot,had to have rear discs and pads,,getting dark early tonight

QuietMouse007

Dull day here but should stay dry...9c.
hopefully go to the park this afternoon with our little dog..
its a beautiful park with the River Blackwater flowing thro it...
enjoy your day... 1009

Hic

morning,same here,its dull and wet out,6c here at moment,hopeing to get veggie plot sorted today,if its not to wet

Mart

Good morning - Dull but not too cold here. A medical day today. Mrs Mart is being seen by the doctor this afternoon ..but also, I am being telephoned this afternoon about a health problem I have myself. Mrs mart can get herself to the doctors in the powerchair but it doesn't seem good to let her go on her own ..yet I need to talk in privacy. It's going to be awkward to handle.

I can take my phone with me while accompanying Mrs Mart but what if I'm called whist driving? Nothing is easy.  ::)

camper6

Quote from: Mart on January 30, 2024, 06:46:00 AMGood morning - Dull but not too cold here. A medical day today. Mrs Mart is being seen by the doctor this afternoon ..but also, I am being telephoned this afternoon about a health problem I have myself. Mrs mart can get herself to the doctors in the powerchair but it doesn't seem good to let her go on her own ..yet I need to talk in privacy. It's going to be awkward to handle.

I can take my phone with me while accompanying Mrs Mart but what if I'm called whist driving? Nothing is easy.  ::)

Do you not have a hands free option for your phone in your vehicle?

charry

Quote from: Hic on January 30, 2024, 01:20:51 AMmorning,same here,its dull and wet out,6c here at moment,hopeing to get veggie plot sorted today,if its not to wet

What veg do you grow hic 

charry

Quote from: Mart on January 30, 2024, 06:46:00 AMGood morning - Dull but not too cold here. A medical day today. Mrs Mart is being seen by the doctor this afternoon ..but also, I am being telephoned this afternoon about a health problem I have myself. Mrs mart can get herself to the doctors in the powerchair but it doesn't seem good to let her go on her own ..yet I need to talk in privacy. It's going to be awkward to handle.

Your have to call them back when you get home ,if your out driving
I will not ever talk to someone on mobile , unless im in a private place

Did you;get a phonecall time appointment mart ?

Mart

They don't give a call time Carry. The plan is to take Mrs Mart in the car (we'd normally walk it). She will have my phone and take the call if it comes when I'm driving. Hopefully, it wont. I think it might be a job to get to talk to a doctor if phoning back.

charry

Quote from: Mart on January 30, 2024, 09:25:37 AMThey don't give a call time Carry. The plan is to take Mrs Mart in the car (we'd normally walk it). She will have my phone and take the call if it comes when I'm driving. Hopefully, it wont. I think it might be a job to get to talk to a doctor if phoning back.

Yes i understand mart
Always something to worry about isnt there !!