Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

GOOD MORNING,what you got planned for today

Started by Hic, January 20, 2024, 01:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camper6

Toothache.  A visit to the dentist.  Not my favorite entertainment.

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on August 19, 2024, 08:44:48 AMToothache.  A visit to the dentist.  Not my favorite entertainment.

Gotta be done Peter, only get worst.

I spent yesterday getting a bone scan. I had a bad reaction later on last night. I was really sick, even with the small amount of radiation they inject into you.

SirfurryanimalWales

Y Gath o Gymru

camper6

Nothing planned.  I'm just going to let the day dictate itself because it's just nice and sunny and warm.

I'll take my camera and take some pictures.  I'm interested in historical instances.   

Ronald

Got up this morning and it felt like a fall day, low 50's.

Seen the urologist yesterday, wants to do a bioscopy on my prostate, only way to tell if cancer or not.

SirfurryanimalWales

Y Gath o Gymru

camper6

Quote from: Ronald on August 21, 2024, 08:52:39 AMGot up this morning and it felt like a fall day, low 50's.

Seen the urologist yesterday, wants to do a bioscopy on my prostate, only way to tell if cancer or not.

It's not fun but you have to find out.

Dave

Quote from: Ronald on August 21, 2024, 08:52:39 AMGot up this morning and it felt like a fall day, low 50's.

Yes best to get it checked Ron. I had mine removed 2 years ago due to 2 different leasions they found, one was 18mm and the other was 5mm. They gave me the option of having hormone replacemnt therapy (HRT) followed by radiotheray or have it out, so I opted to have it out thinking it will be over and done with....how wrong was I.

I had it removed and the PSA levels were still up so they deceided that it must have moved to other parts around the area. So then they still put me on HRT followed by radio therapy. Had my last HRT injection April just gone and the hot flushes are still plaguing me, apparently they probably wont wear off until 9-12months after the last one.

Still even with all that I'm still here walking and talking so I'll take that
If you want play quizzes or games click below

camper6

For women it's breast cancer.

For men it's prostate.

We are lucky if we have good medical treatment.

I admire those who are gutsy and going trough treatment. 

Ronald

Quote from: Dave on August 28, 2024, 05:58:02 AM

Yes best to get it checked Ron. I had mine removed 2 years ago due to 2 different leasions they found, one was 18mm and the other was 5mm. They gave me the option of having hormone replacemnt therapy (HRT) followed by radiotheray or have it out, so I opted to have it out thinking it will be over and done with....how wrong was I.

I had it removed and the PSA levels were still up so they deceided that it must have moved to other parts around the area. So then they still put me on HRT followed by radio therapy. Had my last HRT injection April just gone and the hot flushes are still plaguing me, apparently they probably wont wear off until 9-12months after the last one.

Still even with all that I'm still here walking and talking so I'll take that

Doing one more PSA then I will have the biopsy on the prostrate. I also need a biopsy on two lymph nodes. I seen a doctor last Monday, he is sending me to a surgeon about my thyroid, apparently it is the cause on my high calcium problem. Need to be surgically removed.

Like what else can gp wrong?

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on August 28, 2024, 07:27:38 AMFor women it's breast cancer.

For men it's prostate.

We are lucky if we have good medical treatment.

I admire those who are gutsy and going trough treatment. 

Yea your correct with this Peter, seems to be the way it goes. Lots of women also get cervical cancer.