Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

GOOD MORNING,what you got planned for today

Started by Hic, January 20, 2024, 01:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mart

The phone call came while I was sitting in the car in the car park. She's been prescribed some antibiotics as expected. Some for me also as expected ..plus I'm being booked for a scan of some sort.

QuietMouse007

Having a blood test this afternoon.....was told that this test
will prove whether I have a heart problem, or not..
Im rather breathless..
and waiting for a heart scan..
great getting old eh ?
we have a short holiday booked for end of April, sure hope we can go.. :-\

Hic

morning,,dry out at moment,still dark out,off to garden centre later,get some potting compost,and fertalizer,,,

Mart

Good morning - It's dull and gloomy this morning with a temperature of 7°C. Roll on summer. A bus trip to the hospital this morning. Mrs mart need a chest X-Ray.

Quote from: Hic on January 31, 2024, 02:25:02 AMmorning,,dry out at moment,still dark out,off to garden centre later,get some potting compost,and fertalizer,,,

I must do the same Hic. I cleared out the polytunnel in readiness for growing tomatoes and strawberries but haven't got the compost for the tomato troughs yet.

charry

Had to go to post office, then pick up meds ,shop , then home for lunch
Housework , and ME TIME , while hubby naps ...

Hic

morning folks,its a frosty start to the day brrr,,,gonna collect meds,and then sort out polytunnel,dig some mulch in beds,then get tomatoe pts ready,,but only if it gets warmer lol

charry

Had the double glazing guy here to check on windows
He just put WD40 everywhere, then went ...

Had a short solo walk along the beach

Indoors the rest of the day ...
Doing housework

Hic

Mart

Good morning everyone :) - A drive along to the doctor's to pick up the prescriptions this morning (they have their own pharmacy). A bike ride to my brother's (R.I.P.) house this afternoon to make sure everything is OK. I hope we get an interested buyer soon.

Nothing other than that, so I'll probably watch a couple more episodes of 'American Horror Story'.

Hic

raining here,so not much doing,tidied a flower bed up yesterday,think i did to much,aches and pains today,,may do a bit of art

camper6

I will be taking a public transit bus and going all the way on it to find out where it goes and what is around.  Just familiarizing for a new route.

It's fun.  I take pictures on the way.

charry

Had waitrose delivery , not going out/, had phone-calls to  make
If it brightens up, i ll go for walk along the beach ...

Ronald

Just been a lazy day, made a pot of stew and some biscuits.

Weather wise it is nice out, in the 40's and higher, lots of sunshine, suppose to be like this for close to two weeks.

Mart

Good morning - A mild but dull start to the day +10°C. No plans to do much but a video chat to our daughter this afternoon. She lives in Spain. Looking at this dull day, I wish I was with her.  :)

Hic

its wet out,,again,just been putting tools back in the garage,i tend to finish a job,then put stuff back just inside the door,so now and again i need a tidy up lol