Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

GOOD MORNING,what you got planned for today

Started by Hic, January 20, 2024, 01:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hic

morning folks,windy day here in SW Wales,not enjoy your daymuch going on today,pop out to the shops,may take car for a wash,,

Mart

Good morning - Not so cold here this morning. A frost on the lawn but +2°. Better than this time yesterday when it was -6°C. This has a bearing on what has to be done today. A bike ride to my brother's (R.I.P.) house to make sure the freezing (and now warming) weather has not damaged any water pipes in the loft. The house has been empty since last April and it's down to me to go there regularly to make sure all is OK.

Other than that, I'll be sitting at the computer trying to come up with some inspiration for drawing an image using computer programs. Oh yes ..and going to the local shop to see what cough medicines they have. Mrs Mart has the most awful cough.

charry

Another day indoors, very windy, but still cold ,
Hoping it will get warmer, but , forecast says, rain, and windy for next few day...
Hope youve all had a good day ...

Hic

warmer here,but wet and windy,,,,,,,,hows mike these days?

charry

Quote from: charry on January 20, 2024, 01:30:43 PMAnother day indoors, very windy, but still cold ,
Hoping it will get warmer, but , forecast says, rain, and windy for next few day...
Hope youve all had a good day ...

About the same thanks hic...obviously things are getting slower, and hes pretty fed up with just sitting 24 hrs a day...still not used to being idle ...but hes paralysed ,which he cant come to grips with .........

Hic

morning all,very windy out,and wet,,not doing much today,,feet up and chill

charry

Not very nice out today,
But busy day here , as its hubbys spa day ...
Dont ask Hic .... ;D
Phewww

Hic

morning,storm seems to have past,not checked for damage yet,,,shopping today grrrrr,,then go around the garden picking up flower pots,where do they keep coming from lol

Mart

Good morning - It was very windy last night but a lot calmer now (7.15 a.m south UK). It's recycle bin collection day and the bin usually goes out the evening before. I saw that some of the bins had blown over last night, so mine is going out this morning, It's supermarket shopping day today but Mrs Mart has the most awful rasping cough, so we might leave it for a day or two ..or I might go on my own.

Have a good day everyone.  :)

SirfurryanimalWales

Y Gath o Gymru

charry

Quote from: PedroMartinez on January 22, 2024, 03:20:01 AMLunch in the local Wetherspoons

Are they the places that serve free coffee all day when you buy your first cup,?

charry

Had to get us out today , even tho , it was as windy as hell

Drove to the marina ,30 min drive,  i popped into a shop, while hubby sits in car , listening to music and eating my sweets lol , but hes happy;just people watching  , so i have to park in the right/places .........

Came back and sat at our beach , for a  while , all windows open,
Well , at least we had fresh air.

SirfurryanimalWales

Quote from: charry on January 22, 2024, 08:35:21 AM
Quote from: PedroMartinez on January 22, 2024, 03:20:01 AMLunch in the local Wetherspoons

Are they the places that serve free coffee all day when you buy your first cup,?
That is them.
Or tea and hot chocolate
Y Gath o Gymru

charry

We dont go into places anymore ......just have coffees in car ..or at home

Ronald

Nothing special today. Going to make goulash for dinner.
I took out a new VPS for one of my arcade forums, trying to get use to the panel, some are  a nightmare.