Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

GOOD MORNING,what you got planned for today

Started by Hic, January 20, 2024, 01:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleur

Hope you feel ok after your COVID shot Ron

Looking like a nice sunny day today, I'll be meeting up with my daughter, taking clothes to the charity warehouse, a picnic lunch by the sea, shopping then home

Have a good day everybody

SirfurryanimalWales

Finally getting up to Abergavenny for some cricket.
Y Gath o Gymru

camper6

Senior discount day at Shoppers Drug Mart.  20% off on non sale products for seniors. I need a few items like coffee.

SirfurryanimalWales

Y Gath o Gymru

Dave

I went and played golf, the sun is shining, it was 19c and I won  ;D
If you want play quizzes or games click below

Ronald

Holiday weekend. Friend and neighbour being laid out today, going to see him later. Rained last night, and cloudy right now.

Dave

I'd say enjoy the holiday Ron but it doesn't sound to good so far
If you want play quizzes or games click below

SirfurryanimalWales

Bore da.
Long day for me....at the cricket followed by a Bee Gees tribute concert.
Y Gath o Gymru

Ronald

At the funeral home to see my friend, so sad to see a young man in his prime laying there. He was all dressed up in the casket, his dad and brother had suits on, a few elderly other were dressed nice. But I noticed the younger ones looked like bums, ragged tee shirts, jeans,  Just no respect any longer.

Holiday weekend now. In Canada we call it Queen Victoria's Birthday, as a kid I called it firecracker day.

Weather wise going to be nice in the 80's F

Fleur

Condolences Ron, how very sad to lose a friend and at such a young age, as for respect, many people today have never learnt the meaning of it.....

A quiet day here, just catching up on stuff at home and relaxing

Ronald

Holiday today, Queen Victoria's Birthday or as I call it firecracker day.

Temp.'s are calling for 99F today, that is hot.

camper6

Fireworks are losing their appeal here.  Normally they would be making noise all night and scaring the dogs to death.

Sorry to hear about your friend.  I lost three friends in two weeks lately.  One was from childhood.  I used to phone these friends.  Now I have hardly anyone that I can chat with.

Ronald

Well I survived the 2 days of hot weather. Last night I dug out my short pants, wore a pair last night, this morning the heat is gone, it is very windy.

Seem the last few years when I bring out the shorts, the wife tells me it's going to change the weather, which it has.

Fleur

I'm like that with the heating, as soon as I turn it off thinking Spring has arrived, the temperature drops !

Lovely day, coffee and shopping with my daughter then her partner joined us for lunch at the Golf Club

Ronald

Just sitting around doing nothing.

I might go outside and scrap the old back porch, get it ready for painting.