Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

GOOD MORNING,what you got planned for today

Started by Hic, January 20, 2024, 01:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleur

Quote from: Ronald on May 27, 2024, 10:03:10 AM@ Fleur What. are the pits gold plated or what.

😆🤣I think they must be Ron ! People are nuts to pay that price

SirfurryanimalWales

A little shopping,lunch in the pub and( hopefully) the England and Wales 🏏 team on the tv from Cardiff this evening.
Not hopeful of that 💦
Y Gath o Gymru

Ronald

Been kind of a wash out the last couple of days. Rained Sunday and Monday, and today is not all the good neither.

Fleur

Finally have the new carpets fitted throughout, what an upheaval !im shattered moving everything out then back into the rooms, I'll sleep well tonight 😴

Pouring with rain here too

Ronald

Quote from: Fleur on May 28, 2024, 10:05:18 AMFinally have the new carpets fitted throughout, what an upheaval !im shattered moving everything out then back into the rooms, I'll sleep well tonight 😴

Pouring with rain here too

Over here the carpet people want the place cleared first.

Ronald

Good morning, cloudy out more rain to come.

Fleur

Quote from: Ronald on May 29, 2024, 11:44:17 AM
Quote from: Fleur on May 28, 2024, 10:05:18 AMFinally have the new carpets fitted throughout, what an upheaval !im shattered moving everything out then back into the rooms, I'll sleep well tonight

Over here the carpet people want the place cleared first.

I suppose it's only fair, it adds to their workload, especially when you think how much some people cram into a room !

Ronald

camper6

Rainy day but lots to do. Working on a lawn mower for a friend.  It starts but won't keep running.  \

I watched a video on what might be wrong with it.  Obviously it has spark but it has to be a fuel problem.

SirfurryanimalWales

Must mow the lawns..but will I go out for breakfast?
Y Gath o Gymru

Fleur

SirfurryanimalWales

Y Gath o Gymru

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on June 05, 2024, 09:48:06 AMRainy day but lots to do. Working on a lawn mower for a friend.  It starts but won't keep running.  \

I watched a video on what might be wrong with it.  Obviously it has spark but it has to be a fuel problem.

Take the carb apart check the needle, mostly needles need replaced.

Ronald

Sun is out looks like a good day to mow the lawn, weed wack the edges..only if I have the energy. Also wash the suv.

SirfurryanimalWales

Today...off to the pub for lunch.
Cod and chips.
Then three days of cricket at three different venues although I fear Thursdays is going to bite the dust.
Fingers crossed.
Y Gath o Gymru