Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

GOOD MORNING,what you got planned for today

Started by Hic, January 20, 2024, 01:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fleur

They must be devastated at this sad time....

As for the original question, no plans for me today, it's Public Holiday and, depending on the weather, I may have a wander down to the beach

SirfurryanimalWales

Bank Holiday in front of the TV for me watching Glamorgan 🏏trying not to lose in Yorkshire.
Yet to spot my fellow Cwmbranie on the stream.....
And we have a Cwmbran man in the World Snooker final...needs a comeback today.
Might annoy the neighbours with some early lawn mowing!
Y Gath o Gymru

Fleur

Knowing  what time you are awake furry, how early we talking ??? 😳🥱🤔

SirfurryanimalWales

Quote from: Fleur on May 06, 2024, 01:31:37 PMKnowing  what time you are awake furry, how early we talking ??? 😳🥱🤔
9am...I'm not that daft 😅
Y Gath o Gymru

Ronald

Geessssss I thought getting up at 8 am was bad, but 9, makes me think of when I was a teenager.

Fleur

What time do you get up then Ron ? I vary, usually about 8 but I've been awake, had tea in bed and been online by then, if the weathers bad I may stay longer, if I have an appointment I'm up earlier

SirfurryanimalWales

Today...just picking up my prescription from the pharmacy.
Both lawns mowed yesterday.....
Y Gath o Gymru

Fleur

Nice morning, I'm meeting a friend for a wander along by the beach, coffee, maybe lunch, we'll just see which way the wind blows...

Enjoy your day all

camper6

The inevitable annual eye checkup today which I hate because of the drops in the eye last for three or four hours and it's a sunny day today so will need sunglasses.

Ronald

Quote from: Fleur on May 06, 2024, 04:15:43 PMWhat time do you get up then Ron ? I vary, usually about 8 but I've been awake, had tea in bed and been online by then, if the weathers bad I may stay longer, if I have an appointment I'm up earlier

During the cold months around 7 to 8 am. Spring and summer almost as soon as the sun shines through my bedroom window.
My wife goes to bed around 8.30 to 9 gets up around 5.30 to 6.

Ronald

This morning after my walk in the park, I came home made a Sheppard's pie, ready for the over for dinner.
If the weather holds out mow the larn, calling for more rain later today.

Fleur

I met a friend today and we drove out to the countryside, had coffee and a nice chat before driving home along the coast road, lovely to see some sunshine !

An easy meal of salmon and salad this evening

SirfurryanimalWales

Two lazy days before my epic eleven days in a row out at sport.
Y Gath o Gymru

Ronald

Not much going on today. Last night we had a bad rain storm, four tornados in our area.

If it drys out today I'll finish mowing the lawn.

Fleur

Lovely sunny day, I've just had a walk to the park, and, after lunch, will sit outside

Hope you get to mow your lawn Ron