Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

How is your day going?

Started by admin, April 17, 2022, 03:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

You guys sound like you live in Canada. It has been bitter cold here for a week. Even the dog doesn't want to go for a walk.

charry

We re not used to the cold here,as it goes from -4 to 13, in 24hours
We couldnt cope with canadas -40...
Brrrrrr 

Hic

well it turned out sunny,,but another storm on its way tomorrow,70mph winds and rain,would rather have the cold

Dave

Quote from: Hic on January 19, 2024, 10:17:04 AMwell it turned out sunny,,but another storm on its way tomorrow,70mph winds and rain,would rather have the cold

Yes we have an amber weather warning for extreme winds for Monday, I'm not happy about that as I have to drive to a funeral on Monday
If you want play quizzes or games click below

Hic

i heard wrong,its sunday/monday

munch

But  have they given it a name yet?
When I was a kid they never bothered with names ... they just said gales or extrememly windy.
Don't be fooled  by my cute, furry face and beady eyes. I really am your friend.

Hic

munch

Don't be fooled  by my cute, furry face and beady eyes. I really am your friend.

Mart

I hate the wind ..I mean windy weather, not the bodily sort . :)  There is a big oak tree not far away at the bottom of the garden that worries me when storms arrive. A branch could fall or even the entire tree. Maybe not such a risk this time as with the last storm because all the leaves are down now. Less wind resistance.

QuietMouse007

Storm Isha on its way...
we sometimes miss the storms in Essex....hmm I wonder ?

charry

Terrible ..........hobbled back from the beach , (luckily its only across the road )
Toes cramped again, thankgod i wasnt pushing the wheelchair

Ronald

Quote from: Hic on January 19, 2024, 10:17:04 AMwell it turned out sunny,,but another storm on its way tomorrow,70mph winds and rain,would rather have the cold

This is what we went through about a week ago.

Ronald

Quote from: Mart on January 20, 2024, 03:28:46 AMI hate the wind ..I mean windy weather, not the bodily sort . :)  There is a big oak tree not far away at the bottom of the garden that worries me when storms arrive. A branch could fall or even the entire tree. Maybe not such a risk this time as with the last storm because all the leaves are down now. Less wind resistance.

During the last summer time, we had a very nasty storm, high winds continued for a few days. It left it's toll on a lot of homes. The place across the street from me the big tree came down on it. Only enjoyable part of this, is I get to watch the tree trimmers cut the tree up in pieces.

Mart

Quote from: charry on January 20, 2024, 06:41:50 AMTerrible ..........hobbled back from the beach , (luckily its only across the road )

I sympathise. I get cramp in the lower limbs, including feet. Most often happens during the night with me. No real cause but I sometimes think it's worse when I eat spicy food such as curry. Some say not drinking enough can cause it.

charry

Quote from: Mart on January 20, 2024, 10:21:04 AM
Quote from: charry on January 20, 2024, 06:41:50 AMTerrible ..........hobbled back from the beach , (luckily its only across the road )

I sympathise. I get cramp in the lower limbs, including feet. Most often happens during the night with me. No real cause but I sometimes think it's worse when I eat spicy food such as curry. Some say not drinking enough can cause it.

Not sure what it is mart.....i drink lots of water, but yes i like spicy food
Some say its cold weather........i think it us getting old LOL
Mum used to drink tonic water which has quinine in for her cramps