Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

How is your day going?

Started by admin, April 17, 2022, 03:37:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

admin

Sunday, been busy, making the Easter dinner. Then I'll relax.

Ronald

My day has been the same as the admin.'s day. haha  :ugeek:

Aimee

My day has been quite busy, so far I have watched 4 episodes of 4 different programs. How did our ancestors pass a rainy day without televsion?

Ronald

Must have been very boring for our ancestors back then, no iPhones, no TV, no Facebook, no fast-food places, how did they ever survive?

begete

I just awoke after sleeping nearly 48 hours after my second Covid booster Friday morning. Was really sick Friday, Saturday into Sunday morning, but woke up feeling fine and gardened all day.

Redrobyn

I'm in Australia just had my second booster and flu shot at the same time a little wiped out but felt o.k.

Ronald

Good morning, I've had all 4 shots, got the last booster back in Dec. 2021 as soon as it was available.

Aimee

I know I will be a little whacked out later today after a good bout of exercise which involves catching a cat to take him for his manicure. Sounds better than nail clipping.

How do they know? ESP? I try to be so quiet getting the cage out. Ramming his rear end in there is darn near impossible.

Aimee

Rain day today, been catching up with Television.

Ronald

Started off with a walk in the park with Dexter my dog. Had a visit with the Vet for Dexter to get his checkup and shot.

Came home and got a load of message for the bike I had for sale. I sold the bike. Now I will look for a 3 wheel adult trike.

Now how was your day?

Aimee

Ron, Did you advertise the bike on Kijiji, asking as I have never had much luck selling on there, same thing with Marketplace. But there are bargains to be had if you do not need something right away and can take time to look.

Ronald

Quote from: Aimee post_id=100 time=1651670107 user_id=61
Ron, Did you advertise the bike on Kijiji, asking as I have never had much luck selling on there, same thing with Marketplace. But there are bargains to be had if you do not need something right away and can take time to look.

Advertised it on Kijiji Windsor. No responses.

Had it on Facebook Marketplace a bunch of locations, at the first price, I had a few equerries, when I dropped the price I had a load of equerries.

Yesterday I had 5 people coming to view the bike, first couple loved it and bought it. Then a guy from Belle River showed and was mad. But first come gets it. I di notify the people I had sold the bike.

Ronald

Yesterday morning had laser on my left eye to remove a film.

Today it is raining out, not much going on.

Redrobyn

My day is quiet yesterday got an online delivery went down to the shops to buy my grandson a 21st birthday present,I was thinking about a three wheeled trike Ronaldthey're not cheap though.

Ronald

Quote from: Redrobyn post_id=145 time=1652240178 user_id=66
My day is quiet yesterday got an online delivery went down to the shops to buy my grandson a 21st birthday present,I was thinking about a three wheeled trike Ronaldthey're not cheap though.

The one I am looking at is roughly 350.00 USD. Cheapest I can find. I visit America so I can buy it there and bring it back. Canada's prices are sky high also.