Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

What is your most satisfying chore?

Started by camper6, April 04, 2024, 08:57:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camper6

For some reason I just doing the laundry.  It's satisfying to wash, dry, and hang them up.  It's like giving them new life.
Of course a lot easier than what I remember of my mother doing it all by hand.

Ronald

My most satisfying chore is: I can't believe I am saying this, but it involves the bathroom. First thing in the morning I have a b--w-l movement. Then I am happy as a lark.

camper6

Quote from: Ronald on April 04, 2024, 09:50:12 AMMy most satisfying chore is: I can't believe I am saying this, but it involves the bathroom. First thing in the morning I have a b--w-l movement. Then I am happy as a lark.

Of course because then no one can tell you, that you are full of it. 

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on April 05, 2024, 09:16:43 AM
Quote from: Ronald on April 04, 2024, 09:50:12 AMMy most satisfying chore is: I can't believe I am saying this, but it involves the bathroom. First thing in the morning I have a b--w-l movement. Then I am happy as a lark.

Of course because then no one can tell you, that you are full of it. 

Peter at my age, just getting through the day is my best chore.

camper6

We were designed with planned obsolescence.  Who knows what is in store for us.  Nothing ever disappears.  It just changes form.

Ronald

To be honest, I do have a dishwasher, but I still enjoy washing the dishes in the sink myself.

Fleur

I've never had, or wanted, a dishwasher, maybe if I had a large family I would feel differently but it dosnt take long to do the dishes

camper6

I find I spend a lot of my time washing dishes.  Especially when you do a lot of baking or cooking.  With a dishwasher at least the dishes are out of sight.

Fleur

I rarely bake and only have myself to cook for so it would probably take me a fortnight to fill a dishwasher !

camper6

You don't have to fill the dishwasher.  You can set it for rinse and hold.

SirfurryanimalWales

Y Gath o Gymru