Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

Scientists have discovered the maximum age a human can live to

Started by Ronald, March 28, 2024, 04:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

Research conducted in The Netherlands has found that the maximum ceiling life span for a female is 115.7 years.

For men, it is slightly lower at 114.1 years but even so, that's a long time.

This conclusion was come to by statisticians at Tilburg and Rotterdam's Erasmus University who studied data from 75,000 people who have died in the Netherlands in the last 30 years.

Source: https://www.msn.com/en-ca/travel/news/scientists-have-discovered-the-maximum-age-a-human-can-live-to/ar-AA17Xuzb?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=1df23875e53b4499ba0bc37483d184d8&ei=41

Would you really like to live this long?
I am 86 and feel like I can end it now. I have had a good life, but soon the body gets old, with pain, lost of memory, tiredness. If they could guarantee me a good healthy body then yes I'd agree to the long life.

How about you?

Fleur

Same as you Ron, I think people are being kept alive too long with medication, just  my theory but something has to go and, sadly it's the mind ...