Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

school mates or friends

Started by Hic, January 29, 2024, 01:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hic

anyone met on a forum an old school friend,or someone who lived near you as a kid?
i met one,i always look to see where they from,and yes met a bloke who as a kid lived around corner from me,we knew all the same people,but we could never remember knowing one another,but we must have at sometime,,
he now lives in Hastings

SirfurryanimalWales

I did.....we walked to school together everyday but lost touch after Uni.
He is living in Cheshire.
Y Gath o Gymru

QuietMouse007

My friend, Carole, and I, started school
at the age of 4..
I found her on Facebook and we now keep in touch..
she now lives in Devon
and we are both in our late 70s !

charry

My school friend had been looking for me for years , on friends reunited , and my DIL saw it ....
That was in 2005 and kept in touch ever since and she visits now every few months
She lives in kent/
She married the guy , i got her off with aged 13 at ice skating ......

Plus my neighbour who lived next door to me for years , since we were both born
I last saw her , when she introduced me to my ex ....aged 17...ill never forgive her LOL
Saw my face on fb, never knew me by my married name , but recognised me ,
Messaged me, and we ve met and been in touch ever since.....
Shes in london  thst was  2018

charry

Quote from: Hic on January 29, 2024, 01:14:37 PManyone met on a forum an old school friend,or someone who lived near you as a kid?
i met one,i always look to see where they from,and yes met a bloke who as a kid lived around corner from me,we knew all the same people,but we could never remember knowing one another,but we must have at sometime,,
he now lives in Hastings

Small world hic ..my son lives in hastings