Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

drink

Started by Hic, January 20, 2024, 12:53:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hic

just opened a bottle of Brandy,other half bought me for christmas,expensive,but it tastes nice,anyone else enjoy a tiple or two

charry

Just sat down, after sorting out hubby, who us now tucked up in bed
Just about   to pour myself a glass of yellow tail Shiraz

Cheers Hic and All.....

m1230.gif

Hic

Fleur

I'm partial to an occasional Baileys, especially the salted caramel flavour, cheers everybody

Hic

charry

Quote from: Fleur on January 21, 2024, 01:52:28 AMI'm partial to an occasional Baileys, especially the salted caramel flavour, cheers everybody

Add a measure of brandy , its lovely

Mart

Baileys in coffee instead of milk is nice. I do enjoy a drink. I'll drink whisky or other spirits over Christmas and at midnight to toast in the New Year but the regular preference is beer. I limit it though and won't drink every day. I have a pint at a local pub on Thursdays. I meet a friend there at lunchtime for a beer and a bag of crisps. Costs £11.40 for the round but we take it in turns to pay.

I didn't have a can of beer yesterday so I can have one today. Old Speckled Hen here I come. :D

Hic

Ronald

I use to drink, beer, whiskey. Haven't had a drink in maybe three or four years now.

Still have some booze in the cabinet in case I decide to have a drink. I have a box of Labatt's Beer, been sitting in the laundry room now for maybe three years, one bottle in the fridge, roughly as long.

Something I use to enjoy, was ice cream with some Cherry Whiskey poured on top.

charry

Quote from: Mart on January 21, 2024, 11:57:09 AMBaileys in coffee instead of milk is nice. I do enjoy a drink. I'll drink whisky or other spirits over Christmas and at midnight to toast in the New Year but the regular preference is beer. I limit it though and won't drink every day. I have a pint at a local pub on Thursdays. I meet a friend there at lunchtime for a beer and a bag of crisps. Costs £11.40 for the round but we take it in turns to pay.

I didn't have a can of beer yesterday so I can have one today. Old Speckled Hen here I come. :D

Mikes loves the old bitters.........bishops finger, newcastle brown

SirfurryanimalWales

The occasional cider
Y Gath o Gymru

Mart

Quote from: charry on January 21, 2024, 05:55:02 PMMikes loves the old bitters.........bishops finger, newcastle brown

Ah yes, those are good beers. I once made some Newcastle Brown home brew. It turned out alright but a bit too alcoholic. The thing about home brew is that it can be made more alcoholic than standard and I went and overdid it.

Mart

Quote from: PedroMartinez on January 21, 2024, 07:22:18 PMThe occasional cider

Our son is working down in Cornwall at present and coming home weekends. Cornwall means Pasties and Scrumpy Cider. He brought this back (picture below). Empty now but I thought the bottle looked worth saving. I didn't drink it all. The Son had most of it but left me nearly a pint. It's 6.8% vol so quite strong stuff.

SirfurryanimalWales

Some of that stuff should be drunk in small quantities
Y Gath o Gymru

charry

Quote from: PedroMartinez on January 22, 2024, 03:19:29 AMSome of that stuff should be drunk in small quantities

LOL...never pedro ......
I once had a bitter called mr Tom 12%...the pub only sold it in quarter pints
It was delicious ..