Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

Buzz 50

Started by Ronald, January 18, 2024, 02:32:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

How come they are closing down Buzz 50. I thought they were going great?

Of course I was a member there years ago, but every time they found out it was me, I ended up getting banned.

Hic

think its money,and work involved,plus the dateing part(that must be makeing money?)
think shes done well to keep it going this long after Mikes death

munch

She's a lovely lady and a great many people were surprised, and grateful, when she carried it on after Mike's death. The forum was his passion.
Don't be fooled  by my cute, furry face and beady eyes. I really am your friend.

Ronald

I was a member when Mike had it, but she kept banning me. I guess I am a shit disturber.

munch

Well it's a well known fact that a lot of forum owners were bad boys or girls and rebels.
It's a good thing I'm well behaved .. * leans over chuckling with a paw over her face *
Don't be fooled  by my cute, furry face and beady eyes. I really am your friend.

charry

Haha, how many times was i banned .....only by pats tho....she never liked me

QuietMouse007

Im very sad that Buzz is closing...
but Ive just joined here...
so hello everyone... :)

Ronald

Quote from: QuietMouse007 on January 19, 2024, 06:27:14 PMIm very sad that Buzz is closing...

Hello Quietmouse, hello.  :)

Mart

QuietMouse007

Hi Ronald and Mart...and everyone....

munch

Hello there QM ... welcome aboard. * waves a paw *

You're a mouse .... I'm a rat.
Hmm.

charry

Haha munch.....better keep yourself under control........we have a quietmouse....
 :-\   :o

BarbaraJean

Quote from: QuietMouse007 on January 19, 2024, 06:27:14 PMIm very sad that Buzz is closing...

It is good to see you here QuietMouse :)

BarbaraJean

Quote from: Hic on January 18, 2024, 02:36:45 PMthink its money,and work involved,plus the dateing part(that must be makeing money?)
think shes done well to keep it going this long after Mikes death

From what I understand the Buzz dating is not ran by Mila. It was sold to a company which now runs it. Someone posted about it over on Buzz because someone was questioning if that was shutting down as well.

charry

Mila is closing buzz 50, because i think ,she needs a life now, and buzz is too time consuming , i dont blame her, she done wonders since mike passed away...
Well done to her, a lovely lady ....