Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

Weather

Started by charry, July 30, 2023, 11:10:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charry

How is the weather in your country ....?

I'm in the UK ..and it's like winter, rain cloud, wind , 15degrees
The world has gone mad .....

Feeling sorry for Europe , Greece ,Italy etc ...fires , and people dying
Very sad .....

Ronald

Quote from: charry on July 30, 2023, 11:10:11 AMHow is the weather in your country ....?

Very sad .....

I am in Ontario Canda Windsor area. Dam hot and humid, been in the high 80's to high 90's for a month.

Global warming is taking over, get prepared for worst weather.

camper6

Quote from: charry on July 30, 2023, 11:10:11 AMHow is the weather in your country ....?

Very sad .....

I'm in Thunder Bay Ontario on the shore of Lake Superior.  Ships from all over the world use the St. Lawrence Seaway to come to Thunder Bay which is an inland port farthest from the Atlantic Ocean.  They come to pick up grain which comes from the Prairie Provinces and Potash which is a fertilizer.  The grain is stored in elevators on the waterfront.  We also get cruise ships.  The weather here is never too hot in the summer and it always cools off in the evenings.

munch

It's bitter. Not snowing or anything but I've got my paws crossed it gets warmer at weekend as the weathermen say. The coldest night since 2010 apparently.
Thank god I'm not in Canada or the US. Sounds like they've had it bad.
Don't be fooled  by my cute, furry face and beady eyes. I really am your friend.

charry

Yep , going to be 13 next week, after -5 here ..

Mart

Calm and chilly at present. Tomorrow is going to be a contrast according to the weather forecast. Warmer and stormy with wind speeds up to 60 mph inland. We'll see.

munch

I've just watched the weather ...  I might be okay and miss the worst of it.
Years ago I used to get quite scared when a storm was forecast.
Don't be fooled  by my cute, furry face and beady eyes. I really am your friend.