Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

What Is Your First Memory Of Being Really Excited?

Started by SirfurryanimalWales, April 03, 2024, 10:23:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirfurryanimalWales

Probably when I got my train set for Christmas..must have been four of five
Y Gath o Gymru

camper6

When I was a small child we were walking along a road to a picnic area and everyone was behind me.  I picked up a snake.  I thought it was a rope and everyone behind me was screaming.  I couldn't figure out what the excitement was all about. I must have been about 4 or 5 also. I can't remember what happened next. 

Fleur

Being a country girl, born and brought up in a small English village I found it very exciting when my relatives visited us from London

My aunties always dressed in the height of fashion, stiletto heels, perfume and beautiful handbags containing the best  of all, make up ! I was given free range with the lipstick, face powder and eyeshadow 

I am sure it was those early experiences that influenced me as I've worn make up since about aged 12, I like to wear a different outfit every day. Perfume, of course, always 😆

Ronald

I was traveling along the highway in my big truck, the phone rang, I amswered the phone, Lawyer told me my divorce had been finalized.

camper6

Who can forget the first time you got on a plane and took off?

Fear mixed with excitement.