Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

If you could create a perfect day, what would it include?

Started by SirfurryanimalWales, March 09, 2024, 10:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirfurryanimalWales

Y Gath o Gymru

QuietMouse007

Someone to cook me a full English Breakfast
Dinner at my favourite pub..
then visit my favourite beach....with my hubby and little dog....bliss.. 1009

Fleur

Waking in a lovely hotel, breakfast by the sea, visiting sites of interest, drive out into the countryside for light lunch at a country pub, walk on the beach and sunbathe
for a while, back to hotel, rest, shower, dress up for a meal out and a night on the town

What's your perfect day furry ? Bet it involves some type of sport 🏏🏉🏐

SirfurryanimalWales

Quote from: Fleur on March 10, 2024, 01:59:09 PMWaking in a lovely hotel, breakfast by the sea, visiting sites of interest, drive out into the countryside for light lunch at a country pub, walk on the beach and sunbathe
for a while, back to hotel, rest, shower, dress up for a meal out and a night on the town

What's your perfect day furry ? Bet it involves some type of sport 🏏🏉🏐
Nice warm day at the cricket ,scoring pens sharpened,cider,followed by a concert.
Two of my days at the cricket this year will be followed by a concert.
Y Gath o Gymru

camper6

Have all my jobs finished before I have to start another. 

Dave

A nice sunny and warm day to play a slow round of golf, by slow I mean without others coming up behind us
If you want play quizzes or games click below

camper6

Quote from: Dave on July 11, 2024, 03:09:54 AMA nice sunny and warm day to play a slow round of golf, by slow I mean without others coming up behind us

We get a late sunset here and it doesn't get dark until about 10 p.m. so we had lots of games at a leisurely pace.  It's more fun that way. Usually everyone is walking so no carts. 

Dave

Hopefully tomorrow morning will be rain free and we can play, although it wont be very warm, hopefully warm enough
If you want play quizzes or games click below