Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

Artificial Intelligence

Started by camper6, March 07, 2024, 08:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camper6

Have any of you experimented with Artificial Intelligence AI that is in the news now?

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on March 07, 2024, 08:13:22 AMHave any of you experimented with Artificial Intelligence AI that is in the news now?

I have not even looked into this, have no clue what to look for?

camper6

O.K. I took this photo years ago and I'm posting it to a historic site.  I included a description.

W V HAROLD REA on her maiden voyage to Fort William unloading oil at the Canadian Oil facility .

On my cell phone it has an option to use AI.

When I switch it on this is what I got.

Experience the excitement as W HAROLD REA embarks on it's first -ever journey to the impressive White Rose storage tanks in Fort William, further solidifying Canadian Oil Company's position at the forefront innovation and progress.

Isn't that something?

This is funny.  When I was taking the picture a police car pulled up and asked me what I was doing.  I said I was taking a picture. He said without a flash?  I said yes this is how it's done and this is why I have a tripod and making a time exposure.

Ronald

I don't think I am to excited by AI

camper6

When you encounter a site trying to get information and it asks you questions to which you respond, its generated by AI. 

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on March 09, 2024, 02:11:03 PMWhen you encounter a site trying to get information and it asks you questions to which you respond, its generated by AI. 

Any site that asks me questions, I just close and move on.