Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

What’s the most expensive thing you’ve broken?

Started by SirfurryanimalWales, February 19, 2024, 01:04:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirfurryanimalWales

Y Gath o Gymru

Fleur

Probably a bottle of perfume belonging to my mother, not price wise but we had very little money and it would've been so precious to her, I was a child but still feel guilty and hope I made it up to her over the years.. (sorry mum) x

SirfurryanimalWales

Quote from: Fleur on February 19, 2024, 03:56:32 AMProbably a bottle of perfume belonging to my mother, not price wise but we had very little money and it would've been so precious to her, I was a child but still feel guilty and hope I made it up to her over the years.. (sorry mum) x
Wish I had read this post before I replied elsewhere on the forum.
Y Gath o Gymru

charry

Not broken, but , throwing a pebble out to sea one day , off came my engagement ring , never to be seen again

But it was my ex husbands , so no loss ....

Mart

A new CRT (tube) on a TV. I'd just put it in and set it all up. Without putting the back on the TV, I carried it through a doorway. The neck of the tube caught on the door jamb. A loud his let me know the new tube was now useless. I took it straight back to the bench and put yet another new tube in it.

camper6

My heart is the most expensive thing I have broken.

We had religious differences.

My girlfriend worshipped money and I was broke. L.O.L.