Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

The king has cancer

Started by charry, February 06, 2024, 08:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charry

Hes been diagnosed with cancer, the type of cancer has not been revealed ...but its not prostate
It must be bad for them to have a whole day broadcasting it !

God save our king

What are other posters views on this ?

camper6

I'm wondering who is next in line for the throne.

Dave

Quote from: camper6 on February 06, 2024, 09:25:26 AMI'm wondering who is next in line for the throne.

William would become King if Charles died
If you want play quizzes or games click below

charry

Quote from: Dave on February 06, 2024, 09:26:26 AM
Quote from: camper6 on February 06, 2024, 09:25:26 AMI'm wondering who is next in line for the throne.

Im sure queen camilla will still take over

charry

Harry is flying over asap, hope they all sort out their disagreements

Dave

Quote from: charry on February 06, 2024, 09:34:59 AM

She doesn't get a look in as it's William followed by his children. Catherine will become Queen. Not sure what will happen to Camilla as she would not be a Queen anymore and is not blood related.

charry

Quote from: Dave on February 06, 2024, 10:09:05 AM

She doesn't get a look in as it's William followed by his children. Catherine will become Queen. Not sure what will happen to Camilla as she would not be a Queen anymore and is not blood related.

Poor kate has been very ill, she doesnt need this overload of work yet

munch

I think the media are going to have a field day with this one ... in some places people are already talking about the cost of changing the stamps and the letter boxes again ..so soon.

A bit dismal. I wish Charles all the best. Anyone who gets a cancer diagnosis has a battle on their hands.
I hope Harry coming over helps to heal the rift and not add to the families woes.

Don't be fooled  by my cute, furry face and beady eyes. I really am your friend.

Hic

camilla is not blue blood,,not a chance,its william

Fleur

Cancer is not the death sentence it used to be, millions of people make a good recovery

Charles will have the best care and treatment so there is every chance he will remain King for many years to come

Ronald

Never cared for the Royals, to me they are nothing but parasites living off the people.

The UK would be better to disable the Royal Family and have a UK government.

charry

Quote from: Ronald on February 06, 2024, 02:38:39 PMNever cared for the Royals, to me they are nothing but parasites living off the people.

The UK would be better to disable the Royal Family and have a UK government.

Totally agree with you ron....now the queen has died , we dont need the royals and all their underhanded involvements ....
Harry, andrew, fergie , diana , whatever next
The establishment have alot to answer for !   

camper6

Who is next in line to the throne?

Dave

Mart

I'm sorry for anyone having cancer. Even though treatment is better and more successful these days, it's still a scary diagnosis, even for a King.

From what I read in polls and opinions, most Brits are still in favour of a monarchy. I sit on the fence regarding the topic. Life would go on the same either way. However, if they were gone there would still be plenty of monied people living in the lap of luxury at the taxpayer's expense and so someone else filling the roll of those to call parasites.

Even so, I can understand the people of Canada having an objection to them. The Royal Family doesn't reside there. They are part of Canada's past history and history moves on. Maybe there a reason to tip a cap at the King who was on the throne when the British settled parts of Canada for the English-speaking population. From then on though, maybe no reason at all to want to be part of a Commonwealth.

If we are going to have a Royal Family, just keep it within the shores of Britain.