Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

Navigating the forum

Started by camper6, February 03, 2024, 10:43:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camper6

I don't know about anyone else but I find the forum hard to navigate with all the new members.

Where do you start out every day?  I go to unread topics first.  But then if you navigate away from that you can't find it again because it has been read.

Looking for advice.

I was trying to play in a word game but I couldn't find it again.   

charry

I go to unread , then updated , then home ....
But i dont know what im doing either camper ,
Your guess is as good as mine lol

Hic

simples go to home scroll down,and it shows you all the

charry

Quote from: Hic on February 03, 2024, 12:48:20 PMsimples go to home scroll down,and it shows you all the

Thanks hic x

charry

Hic ....home , doesnt/show the word games !

Hic

Word Games
An area to play word games and the like
Topics: 13

Last post: Today at 08:11:48 PM
Re: Hangman by charry

yes it does

Fleur

I always start at Home, scroll down past Shout and it shows all the topics

charry

Quote from: Fleur on February 03, 2024, 11:23:21 PMI always start at Home, scroll down past Shout and it shows all the topics

Some of them are months aways fleur

I ll stick to the     Un read posts

camper6

Quote from: Hic on February 03, 2024, 12:48:20 PMsimples go to home scroll down,and it shows you all the

You go into a public place and there is a map with the layout of the premises and an arrow pointing and saying you are here.

How do they know?

camper6

What I would like.

Unread messages and then TODAY. 

SirfurryanimalWales

Well,if I want word games I just go the word game section!
Y Gath o Gymru

charry

Quote from: camper6 on February 04, 2024, 09:08:53 AM

You go into a public place and there is a map with the layout of the premises and an arrow pointing and saying you are here.

How do they know?

;D  Big brother camper  :-\

munch

Would this help?

I've just noticed when you're reading a thread, at the top right of the thread and also at the bottom right under the reply box there are a few options like PRINT .... the one on the end named NOT FOLLOWING has a dropdown menu and you can select to receive ALERTS ... which suggests to me that if you set the thread to receive  ALERTS every time someone posts you'll see a little numbered icon up at the very TOP LEFT next to MY MESSAGES telling you.
You can find your favouritre threads quickly that way.
Or perhaps even whole sub-forums like GAMES rather than just one single one,
Don't be fooled  by my cute, furry face and beady eyes. I really am your friend.

camper6

What time is it there.  Here it's 10.52 a.m. - Is England ahead or behind?

Hic