Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

Dancing

Started by charry, January 28, 2024, 08:36:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charry

I just love dancing , and still dance all around the house

Can any of you guys dance .......jiving , etc etc
I dont think ive met a guy that can dance=sadly...

What dances do you all like ....

Have to laugh at some of the dances in the 40s/50s

charry

charry

charry

Mart

I used to prance around like a good'un when younger but Dad-dancing doesn't look as good. I might move around a bit when on my own though, especially if something like this is playing..

charry

Quote from: Mart on January 28, 2024, 09:11:12 AMI used to prance around like a good'un when younger but Dad-dancing doesn't look as good. I might move around a bit when on my own though, especially if something like this is playing..

I just love this one mart
Memories ah !

camper6

I took lessons at Arthur Murrays, remember them? The trend now is Latin Dancing.
Never was too good at it. It's a social grace that should be developed early.  It's a real asset.

charry

Quote from: camper6 on January 29, 2024, 08:13:44 AMI took lessons at Arthur Murrays, remember them? The trend now is Latin Dancing.
Never was too good at it. It's a social grace that should be developed early.  It's a real asset.

My step son is a salsa dancer and teacher camper

Mart

I never could do any formal or proper dancing but it didn't seem to matter too much in the 60s and 70s ..or even 80s as well.

camper6

Jitterbug then and now would be out of the question for me even though I was a pretty good athlete.