Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

What is something you’ve always wanted to do but haven’t tried yet?

Started by SirfurryanimalWales, January 23, 2024, 09:37:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SirfurryanimalWales

Y Gath o Gymru

QuietMouse007

SirfurryanimalWales

Y Gath o Gymru

Mart

I've sometimes thought about dressing up in tinfoil, pretending to be an alien and then scaring the neighbours :)  ...but more sensibly, I wouldn't mind trying a parachute jump.

charry

SirfurryanimalWales

Quote from: Mart on January 24, 2024, 09:43:22 AMI've sometimes thought about dressing up in tinfoil, pretending to be an alien and then scaring the neighbours :)  ...but more sensibly, I wouldn't mind trying a parachute jump.
Love that.....
Y Gath o Gymru

SirfurryanimalWales

Y Gath o Gymru

Mart

I think a bungee is OK providing you always remember to attach the rope to your ankles and not your neck.  :)

charry

Quote from: Mart on January 28, 2024, 06:28:12 AMI think a bungee is OK providing you always remember to attach the rope to your ankles and not your neck.  :)

Haha ...made me laugh mart .....

munch

Quote from: Mart on January 28, 2024, 06:28:12 AMI think a bungee is OK providing you always remember to attach the rope to your ankles and not your neck.  :)

Funny!
Don't be fooled  by my cute, furry face and beady eyes. I really am your friend.

Mart

Any one remember Noel Edmunds 'Give it a Whirl' challenge' when the stunt involving a bungee jump went wrong during rehearsals and the fellow who accepted the challenge fell to his death?

camper6

Filling a large balloon with helium, then attaching a bright flashlight to it and let it loose over the city  at night  and waiting for the UFO reports.

SirfurryanimalWales

Quote from: Mart on January 29, 2024, 10:03:43 AMAny one remember Noel Edmunds 'Give it a Whirl' challenge' when the stunt involving a bungee jump went wrong during rehearsals and the fellow who accepted the challenge fell to his death?
Yeah...not sure it was a bungee jump but the stunt went wrong.
Didn't seem to harm Noel's career though.
Y Gath o Gymru

SirfurryanimalWales

Quote from: camper6 on January 29, 2024, 10:12:09 AMFilling a large balloon with helium, then attaching a bright flashlight to it and let it loose over the city  at night  and waiting for the UFO reports.
That sounds fun.
Y Gath o Gymru