Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

GOOD MORNING,what you got planned for today

Started by Hic, January 20, 2024, 01:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hic

hey its friday,beer and pizza night,so,off to pub,,cheers

charry

Quote from: Hic on January 26, 2024, 01:21:45 PMhey its friday,beer and pizza night,so,off to pub,,cheers

Enjoy ....miss our fridays ..

Hic

morning folks,,off out for breakfast with the british legion,load of waffle lol,,,enjoy your day

QuietMouse007

Was rather poorly yesterday.....gasping for breath with heart pounding all day..
saw the doc....got to have loads of tests next week to determine if I have a heart problem....
great getting old eh ?
enjoy your day....Im just grateful Im still alive !

Hic

charry

Drove to "The Dell " beauty spot overlooking the sea .....
Still to cold to get hubby out in chair, plus my back still playing me up
Then " Home James " says hubby ....and ive got my chauffeurs hat lol

charry

I cant get the hang of putting links on ..grrrrr lol,

Ronald

Going to do nothing today, relax and watch the cowboys. Cook a pork tenderloin tonight.

QuietMouse007

Quote from: Hic on January 27, 2024, 02:39:18 AMsorry to hear that Q/M,get well soon

Thanks Hic...I feel a bit better today..
be glad when the tests are over..

Hic

morning,its raining out,so no garden jobs,off out for a pub roast later,and a beer lol

Mart

Good morning - Mrs Mart is well enough to cut my hair today. Feeling a bit light-headed now. :) Not much to do now that's done.

charry

Quote from: Mart on January 28, 2024, 06:23:44 AMGood morning - Mrs Mart is well enough to cut my hair today. Feeling a bit light-headed now. :) Not much to do now that's done.

So youve had your ears lowered ..lol,lol

Nice feeling ah mart......hubby backed out of the hairdresser last week, as hes so used to me cutting it, but i dont have the time , hes got a few curls now
I think it wants it like his sons , the new rage apparently, in a bun ... ::)

charry

Pushed hubby along the beach, was worried about my back, but it was ok, its only the last part thats steep, counted 30 paces , but im no wimp , i did it lol phewwww
Waiting for electric one , so hopefully that will be here after 5 months wait/