Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

GOOD MORNING,what you got planned for today

Started by Hic, January 20, 2024, 01:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

charry

Quote from: Mart on January 25, 2024, 05:49:41 AMThanks Hic :) - Although the situation isn't as bad as that cough makes it sound, I'd have felt really bad if it had turn out to be something awful and I hadn't got it checked out.

Hope mrs mart feels better soon

Its so difficult knowing when to get help ! As hubby wont have doctors, hospitals or anyone ...hes going through a choking stage now
But all im told is that ,there is nothing i can do, and to just let it pass
But its very sad to see.....

Mart

It is hard to watch people suffering. It's good to know all that can be done has been done but this doesn't help the poor sufferer of course.

Ronald

Sorry for all the ill folks out there, my daughter in law in Texas who is a nurse, got covid, she is in and out of many nursing homes, so no wonder.

Today I am making a pork chop casserole.

QuietMouse007

Hope Mrs. Mart and Charry's hubby are a tad better..bless them both...

We went out to lunch today, only fish n chips...but made a nice change...so..no cooking tonight..yay ! :)

Hic

Quote from: QuietMouse007 on January 25, 2024, 12:17:54 PMHope Mrs. Mart and Charry's hubby are a tad better..bless them both...

We went out to lunch today, only fish n chips...but made a nice change...so..no cooking tonight..yay ! :)
aint fish and chips dear now,nearly as dear as steak lol

munch

Healing vibes to Mrs Mart and Mr Charry ,.... you worry don't you, even if they tell you not to.

Quite a nice day today, not so cold and not windy though a bit of sunshine would have been nice.

Don't be fooled  by my cute, furry face and beady eyes. I really am your friend.

Hic

off out for a pub meal soon,and a beer or two,,,, :)

charry

Quote from: Hic on January 25, 2024, 12:55:42 PMoff out for a pub meal soon,and a beer or two,,,, :)

Enjoy hic ...mines a gin  and tonic ,since im not driving lol   

Mart

Our neighbour spotted the Ambulance parked outside the house. She phoned me rather than knock on the door and I told her the outcome. An hour later she came to the door with a box of Lindt chocolates for Mrs Mart. She had attached a bit of paper on the box that said, 'One to be taken four times a day'. Made me smile  :)

What a nice neighbour to have.

charry

Quote from: Mart on January 25, 2024, 03:47:15 PMOur neighbour spotted the Ambulance parked outside the house. She phoned me rather than knock on the door and I told her the outcome. An hour later she came to the door with a box of Lindt chocolates for Mrs Mart. She had attached a bit of paper on the box that said, 'One to be taken four times a day'. Made me smile  :)

What a nice neighbour to have.

Aww that so special mart...theres still some lovely folk about x

Hic

morning folks,another overcast morning here,gonna work in garden today,as long as it dosent rain,lots of bulbs comeing up,primrose and snowdrops out,catkins on the hazel hedgeing,,it could be an early spring lol

Mart

Good morning everyone - A calm morning with mostly clear skies. Good enough to cycle (e-bike) along to the allotment to see if I can mend the polytunnel. I hear it collapsed in the storm. This will be the second attempt. I mended it after the storm before and thought it would be OK. Might be time for a new polytunnel this time.

QuietMouse007

Quote from: Hic on January 25, 2024, 12:21:42 PM
Quote from: QuietMouse007 on January 25, 2024, 12:17:54 PMHope Mrs. Mart and Charry's hubby are a tad better..bless them both...

aint fish and chips dear now,nearly as dear as steak lol

We had OAP specials....cod n chips...plus roll and butter and a cuppa....£11 each....
have decided to go once a month as a special treat.....better start saving up again lol  x

Hic

charry

Sunny day here,
Took hubby , to post office, , then dropped off a bag of clothes to my old neighbour/,she likes to look before i give  them to charity
Was going to beach, but he was uncomfortable in car so came home
I made him hot dogs ...and a small nip...so-he cheered up..+ 10006