Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

GOOD MORNING,what you got planned for today

Started by Hic, January 20, 2024, 01:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camper6

Doctor's appointment today. Then have no idea on what else to do.  Maybe just get the camera out and take pictures. Lots of puffy clouds today.

SirfurryanimalWales

Day four of Glamorgan v Northampton 🏏 on what is going to be a scorching day.
Glamorgan in a great position to push for victory.
Y Gath o Gymru

SirfurryanimalWales

Back at home today...but i'll go out for lunch,have a shopping delivery coming and will probably mow the lawn.
Y Gath o Gymru

camper6

I have a question for you posters.

Is Wales a country?

SirfurryanimalWales

Wrth gwrs mae Cymru yn wlad.
Mae gennym ni ein llywodraeth ein hunain
Of course Wales is a country.
We have our own Government.
Y Gath o Gymru

SirfurryanimalWales

I have been very busy this morning...mowed the front lawn,weeded,deadheaded,watered,looked up train times for next week,ordered and printed my match tickets for Cheltenham.Cricket.
Now I'm baking some bacon( as they do in Greggs),putting it in rolls,have cheesecake for Dessert and I'm opening a can of Cloudy cider.
Feet up this afternoon!
Y Gath o Gymru

camper6

July 1, 2024.  This is Canada Day.  So it's a holiday.  There were fireworks last nigh after the baseball game.  So today I might go to a baseball game this afternoon.  No shopping today.  Everything is closed.
Cherries are in from Washington state and I will be pitting them and making something like a cherry pie.

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on July 01, 2024, 07:40:39 AMJuly 1, 2024.  This is Canada Day.  So it's a holiday.  There were fireworks last nigh after the baseball game.  So today I might go to a baseball game this afternoon.  No shopping today.  Everything is closed.
Cherries are in from Washington state and I will be pitting them and making something like a cherry pie.

July 1st. Canada's Birthday. My area all is opened. No one closes anymore, all money hungry.

SirfurryanimalWales

Lazy Saturday of TV rugby and Cycling...out on Sunday
Y Gath o Gymru

Ronald

I used IPTV on a Firestick, I get Ruby Games, I shoule try watching a game see if I'd like ruby

SirfurryanimalWales

Rugby is great.

I'm off for some cricket today.
Y Gath o Gymru

Fleur

Up late this morning, horrible weather, wet and windy, su after some general housework I finished my art project for work

Salmon and salad for dinner and a magnum ice cream, just one of those days today !

camper6

Off to pick up a parcel that UPS couldn't deliver.

Just hope the weather stays clear as I have to walk part of the way from the bus stop.

SirfurryanimalWales

Good morning.
After yesterdays super semi-final victory by Glamorgan I have just booked the Premier Inn in Central Nottingham,with unlimited breakfast and my match ticket for Trent Bridge..
Just need it to stay dry now!
Still to book my rail tickets.
Furry is happy.
And got some cricket today too.
Y Gath o Gymru

Ronald

Quote from: SirfurryanimalWales on August 19, 2024, 02:12:51 AMGood morning.
After yesterdays super semi-final victory by Glamorgan I have just booked the Premier Inn in Central Nottingham,with unlimited breakfast and my match ticket for Trent Bridge..
Just need it to stay dry now!
Still to book my rail tickets.
Furry is happy.
And got some cricket today too.

Man your really into this football or Cricket. Glad you enjoy it so much.