Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

GOOD MORNING,what you got planned for today

Started by Hic, January 20, 2024, 01:33:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camper6

Shopping for coffee.  Going to a baseball game at 11 A.M.

Should be fun.

Ronald

Quote from: SirfurryanimalWales on June 10, 2024, 01:21:57 AMToday...off to the pub for lunch.
Cod and chips.
Then three days of cricket at three different venues although I fear Thursdays is going to bite the dust.
Fingers crossed.

Have fun, and have a beer for me.

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on June 10, 2024, 08:04:24 AMShopping for coffee.  Going to a baseball game at 11 A.M.

Should be fun.
Sobeys had Maxwell House on sale.
Enjoy the ball game.

camper6

Bad day yesterday. Desktop and laptop both failed. I'm using my I pad. Time for a new computer. I'm going to get a laptop either used or new.

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on June 11, 2024, 07:58:45 AMBad day yesterday. Desktop and laptop both failed. I'm using my I pad. Time for a new computer. I'm going to get a laptop either used or new.

You have been saying getting a computer for a long time. Just like I was doing.

I end up going to Amazon and buying two used HP computers with SSD hardrives
Computers: https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=used+computers&ref=nb_sb_noss
Free shipping, and the box is well protected.

SirfurryanimalWales

Y Gath o Gymru

camper6

Youth cricket introducing the game has started in our city.

I have never seen a game live. 

How does one post a picture in this forum? I forgot.

SirfurryanimalWales

Plan A was to pop up the road for the Wales National County v Cheshire 🏏
but the recent weather was likely to scupper that..so plan B at work.
The Western Storm women's team are playing up North at 11 and Glamorgan are at Taunton at 3..so I'm hoping good weather and you tube up on the tv..
I post pictures by putting them elsewhere...then selecting 'copy' and selecting the icon next to 'YouTube' but I'm sure that's the long winded method.
Y Gath o Gymru

Fleur

Bit brighter here today, pottering around at home this morning, just about to have a FaceTime coffee with my daughter then going out for a short walk

I was wondering how to post pictures as well furry so, here goes ....

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fsaludosdiarios.com%2Fhappy-sunday-beautiful-messages-coffee-sunrise%2F&psig=AOvVaw36u9ffxqg77PRVcYYUhZfL&ust=1718618162906000&source=images&cd=vfe&opi=89978449&ved=0CA8QjRxqFwoTCNCAxeTt34YDFQAAAAAdAAAAABAE

camper6

Quote from: Ronald on June 11, 2024, 10:02:24 AM
Quote from: camper6 on June 11, 2024, 07:58:45 AMBad day yesterday. Desktop and laptop both failed. I'm using my I pad. Time for a new computer. I'm going to get a laptop either used or new.

You have been saying getting a computer for a long time. Just like I was doing.

I end up going to Amazon and buying two used HP computers with SSD hardrives
Computers: https://www.amazon.ca/s?k=used+computers&ref=nb_sb_noss
Free shipping, and the box is well protected.

I somehow was able to get my desktop computer going again.  All I did was take out the memory chips and clean them and put them back in.  Now the computer seems to be faster than ever.  So a new computer is on hold because I understand Windows 10 will no longer be supported and Windows 11 is in.  Usually when this kind of thing happens Walmart clears out their old inventory.  I just picked up a new colour cartridge at Walmart for $19 for my printer.

I do prefer a tower computer to a laptop. 

Fleur

SirfurryanimalWales

Lunch in the pub,mow the back lawn,pay the credit card bill.
Y Gath o Gymru

Ronald

Good Sunday morning, change in the weather today, cool out but cloudy. Otherward real nice for a change.