Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

Happy New Year

Started by Dave, December 31, 2023, 05:35:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Happy New Year to everyone, let's hope it's better than 2023
If you want play quizzes or games click below

camper6

Thanks Dave.  I appreciate all your help.

Ronald

Happy New Year to all. 2034 wasn't all that bad, but lets make 2024 even better.

Dave

Quote from: Ronald on January 02, 2024, 04:24:15 PM2034 wasn't all that bad, but lets make 2024 even better.

Hmmmm am I missing something here  ;D

camper6

You didn't miss it. You caught it.  We all know 2034 is supposed to be 2023.

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on January 04, 2024, 08:07:08 AMYou didn't miss it. You caught it.  We all know 2034 is supposed to be 2023.

Yea sorry about that, 2023

camper6

No need to apologize. We all do it. 

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on January 07, 2024, 09:17:26 AMNo need to apologize. We all do it. 

Camper, sorry but I am going to close this forum. Only you and I doing anything. I don't come here much.

camper6

It's o.k. We tried.  Thanks for everything.

Dave

I shall remove the link from my list, thanks for letting us know Ron.

Ronald

I understand buzz50 is closing, if we can get some members from there we can try staying open.

If I do close it'll be at the end of the month.

munch

Hi .... a Buzz refugee here.

You already know me. I used to be called Sags and sometimes Morty(Morticia) .. and I've e been a member on one of your othere old forums. I always had a Miss Piggy avatar but now I'm a rat.
Don't be fooled  by my cute, furry face and beady eyes. I really am your friend.

Ronald

Quote from: munch on January 18, 2024, 12:55:14 PMHi .... a Buzz refugee here.

You already know me. I used to be called Sags and sometimes Morty(Morticia) .. and I've e been a member on one of your othere old forums. I always had a Miss Piggy avatar but now I'm a rat.

I recall the name Sags. Welcome.

I was on buzz but every time she knew I was there she'd ban me.

Hic

happy new year folks,,,and the muncher :)

munch

And a belated New Year to my forum friends here ....
Don't be fooled  by my cute, furry face and beady eyes. I really am your friend.