Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

ESSEX MAN ARRESTED IN CONNECTION TO HOMICIDE IN MCGREGOR

Started by Ronald, June 26, 2023, 08:08:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ronald

ESSEX MAN ARRESTED IN CONNECTION TO HOMICIDE IN MCGREGOR

Ontario Provincial Police have arrested an Essex man in connection to a recent homicide in McGregor.

Officers were called to an assault at a home on Scott Lane Saturday night around 9:40.

A 49-year-old victim was rushed to the hospital where they died of their injuries.

https://www.iheartradio.ca/am800/news/essex-man-arrested-in-connection-to-homicide-in-mcgregor-1.19822172

Sad, very sad. The victim was a friend of mine, his name is Donny. Donny had a rotti dog, neither Donny nor the rotti (Buddy) would ever hurt a fly.

camper6

So sad to hear.  Thunder Bay were I live is really bad and can be considered the murder capital of Canada.  It's mainly people who know each other bumping each other off. 

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on June 26, 2023, 08:42:23 AMSo sad to hear.  Thunder Bay were I live is really bad and can be considered the murder capital of Canada.  It's mainly people who know each other bumping each other off. 

Yea I was thinking the same thing, arguments between friends, wife and husbands.