Welcome to our Community!
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today. Remember, as a Guest you only see part of our forum, become a member to see entire site. Come on in, join us for some good conversations, and some fun times.
Sorry, this shoutbox does not exist.

Theme Selection

L

Why Did I Do That?

Started by Lee, January 09, 2023, 03:07:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lee

Boxing Day, out bright and early to hit the store for the half price chocolate and cookies. I spent $57.00 and that was at half price. Planned to freeze some to hold me over till the next half price deal.

And now I have probably eaten half of it.

Ronald

So you have a sweet tooth. I am lucky if I can even save it that long.

camper6

If your body craves sweets and you don't have diabetes, then just go for it.  After all it is food loaded with calories.  I should eat more chocolate because I'm trying to put on weight. 

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on January 12, 2023, 09:41:11 AMIf your body craves sweets and you don't have diabetes, then just go for it.  After all it is food loaded with calories.  I should eat more chocolate because I'm trying to put on weight. 

Donuts my friend, you'll gian weight in no time flat.

Dave

I'm on January sweet lock out. After going away for Christmas I ate so much of everything now I need to cut down
If you want play quizzes or games click below

Ronald

Quote from: Dave on January 12, 2023, 10:30:30 AMI'm on January sweet lock out. After going away for Christmas I ate so much of everything now I need to cut down

Hard to cut back. Before covid I weight 215# today I am 240#, I have a bad habit of snacking at night while watching TV.
It's hard man to loose the weight

camper6

I'm going out to buy groceries and donuts are on my list.  I love sour cream glazed dougnuts from Tim Hortons.

There's only one way to lose weight.  Take in less calories than you need to maintain the weight.

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on January 13, 2023, 08:44:04 AMI'm going out to buy groceries and donuts are on my list.  I love sour cream glazed dougnuts from Tim Hortons.

There's only one way to lose weight.  Take in less calories than you need to maintain the weight.

Get me some plain donuts please.

camper6

I couldn't find donuts in the grocery store.  I will have to shop at Tim Horton's or make my own.

Ronald

Quote from: camper6 on January 14, 2023, 09:43:09 AMI couldn't find donuts in the grocery store.  I will have to shop at Tim Horton's or make my own.

Most grocery stores carry some sort of donut. I use Sobeys and they have a bakery. When I go back home to Canada next week, I will be shopping at No Thrills, have to learn to shop cheaper, prices are getting to high for me.

camper6

It's called No Frills not No Thrills although you might get lucky. :)

It's a little far for me to go without a car.  I shop there in the summer when I can use my bike.  Good bargains

Lee

I am not too keen on No Frills any more, prefer Food Basics for their low prices and good sales but seldom buy their meat. Did you know that they sometimes sell what they call "ungraded" beef from Mexico. This makes no sense with the cattle industry right here in Canada. Their ground beef is coarse, their roasts and steaks can give your mouth more of a workout that gossiping.

Ronald

Quote from: Lee on January 15, 2023, 01:50:49 PMI am not too keen on No Frills any more, prefer Food Basics for their low prices and good sales but seldom buy their meat. Did you know that they sometimes sell what they call "ungraded" beef from Mexico. This makes no sense with the cattle industry right here in Canada. Their ground beef is coarse, their roasts and steaks can give your mouth more of a workout that gossiping.

Good to know, sometimes I think Kroger in the US sell second class meats, there meats are lousy.

charry

Why did i do that ??this ??

Look everywhere for my specs , then found them on my head ...grrrrrr

SirfurryanimalWales

There was the time I found the tv remote in the fridge...what I thought I was putting in the fridge is anyones guess!
Y Gath o Gymru